Monday, August 8, 2011

What was the last thing, that undermined your peace of mind?

I teach severely handicapped children (28 years now) and one of my students smacked my aide with a metal bin and really hurt her, because he did not want to go home.....due to the Safe Schools Act, he was in trouble and was suspended for 10 days...because he is disabled he did not get arrested, but his mother is raising all kinds of heck, she is saying the aide must have abused him (she didn't) and it was the aide's fault for not ducking the blow. I am the one who has to deal with all this, all the paperwork, meetings, nasty e-mails from the psycho mom, and now that he is back in school I have to bow down to this mother every day about every minute of his day. I can't WAIT until retirement!!!!! I love the kids, but it's the parents I can't deal with anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment