Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WANTED!!!!! Hello I am a Senior in High School and I love Video Games....Help!!?

Ok, I am currently a Senior in High School, I don't really see myself doing anything else than playing video games not making them. That's why I thought I wanted to be a game tester because I am fully capable of staying in a room playing the same level over and over and over again as long as the job is full time. However, I did more research online and found that this is not a job to live on. So I switched to Gaming Journalism, I am fully commited into going into this field, I love playing any game and yes i am a achivement anyway I have over logged 1000plus hours and I really want a job in Gameinformer or xbox magazine so the point of this question HELP DAMMIT HELP!!!!! i can start as an intern if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment