Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can two men intimately love each other?

I am most likely coming to the conclusion I might be bi. I have ual attractions for men and women. But I just believe my love is destined to be shared with another women. However I have been questioning this. Can two men love each other like a couple? I am not being offensive to gay men who are, I just often find it hard to believe. In my life I haven't come across any real compionate men. Most men I have met. Tell me to F off, slander me and some tried to beat me up. I just think men in general are very vicious towards themselves. We are obsessed with controlling one another. I hate to generalize. But finding loving compionate men. Just seems to be rare and difficult. I mean I don't know if I will fall in love with a man. I was only ually curious with this one boy during high school. That is the extent of my ity. I am currently ually interested in men, But for women I have been attracted to and romance seeking my life. Is there a way I can break that social problem and find good in other men. I apologize for putting down my own gender. But its just what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment