Saturday, August 13, 2011

What are some things i should do before running a mile so i wont be out of breath rite away?

The First thing you should always do is stretch, first you want to sit down a stretch your legs by having them out in front of you and trying to touch your toes with the tip of your fingers for 15 secs each, "trust me this works" then stand up, and do the same thing while bending down. make sure you stretch your most vital muscles, like legs, and your stomach which keeps you from getting cramps, and dont drink to much water. Stamina which keeps you from getting tired will build the more times you run. I've been doing physical activity like running for a very long time. I hope this will help. If I can help call me any more you can contact me at http://www.skype.com/go/joinskypeprime?call&skypename=prking90

No comments:

Post a Comment