Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's his deal?

First, he kept puttn off talking to me. I practically beggd. I know pathetic isn't it? So, i just got fed up and just basically wantd it to end so i text him and tell him that i want to talk to him now. he texts me back and tells me that if i cont. this behavior than he won't talk anymore. i text him back and tell him that he not talkn anyway so **** it. i don't care anymore and tell him what on my mind and tell him that i think everything was a game and that I hate him and can't take it anymore. he tells me the way i actn is creepy a i finally get backbone and tell him he the one who creepy for not understanding and tell him the reason for me actn this way cuz i fell in love w him and i can't take it no more and he calls me and than makes amends but in the end says if you cont to b emotional i will block u a i say u don't have to say this just tell me u don't want to talk to me and I will nevr contact u. ever. he backs down why did he back down like this? finally getn backbone

No comments:

Post a Comment