Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"CHILLING IN THE SUN;)" OR.. "LOVIN TODAY ASUSUAL?

1. started speaking to a boy on facebook. he and i would speak to eachother for like 4 hours everyday... but in school we wouldnt speak we would just stare at eachother for about 6 seconds and he would act nervous around me and blushing.. Then it got to the point were he asked me if i had ever had . or sucked someones before.. i thought "why woudl he ask me this?" whats the reason he asked me this out of the blue for?" about 2 weeks later i thought to mmyself well he dont like me even though he "shows all the signss and asked me if ive ever had n stufff.. so i might aswell stop speaking to him. before i waas speaking to him he was all happy his statuses n=on facebook were like "CHILLING IN THE SUN;)" OR.. "LOVIN TODAY ASUSUAL" but since i stoped speakingt o him there lke "Wish you new.." Bored.." "Badmood" So what do you think is going on? and also if u want "why did he ask if i ever had or sucked someones before? thankyou:)

No comments:

Post a Comment