Monday, August 8, 2011

Gears of War 2 one of the biggest Ripoffs?

Quite frankly I am so unbelievably pissed off at GOW 2. Why? You guessed it, the connection woes. Here I spend $60 dollars on the game, and because it used to take 40 minutes to load into a match I upgraded and bought a $60 dollar router. The router helped, I get connected to teams right away or never over five minutes. But whats the point in getting connected fast if all those dumb glitches are still there. Now with Halo 3 or basically any other multiplayer game I could play online glitch free with just the cable modem that my service gave to me, not with gears its almost a $130 investment just to play a glitch free game one every five games. This is ridiculous and EPic has just stole my money. Why I would even post is because when you do have good connection then, this is one of the most addictive and very fun games, in my opinion way better than COD or Halo. But who wants to glitch around the map in an unfair game. Many times since the release of this game, they have said they would fix all the bugs and make it balanced and fair. NO THEY HAVE NOT. My question is how can I make myself be the host, seeing as how with the millions of dollars they have made their greedy retardedness won't buy their own game servers so individuals don't have to be a host.

No comments:

Post a Comment